lørdag 21. mars 2015

Update on the last month - in Korea, Norway and Hawaii!

  It´s been some hectic last weeks! Three countries in three weeks! This picture kind of sums up the mood of our trip to Korea. It was A LOT of laughter, and a lot of junk food and eating out, and just being together. Then we said our tearful good byes, which to one specific boy was really hard, and left - Alea and Kayla to Hawaii, and me for Norway!
Coming home for just 12 days was kind of crazy! I was jet lag for a whole week to end, I had too many plans, and so many people I wanted to see, dentist and doctor appointment, meeting with professor for studies... On top of it I ended up getting a sick in the end. 


But it was still great - got to be there for our big yearly church party and hang out a lot with family and some of my friends. Here at my sister Christina´s place with Cathrine, Ina and Kristin for a late night supper! I feel like more happened at home these six weeks away than my previous six months! New babies, people buying houses and moving, dreams and plans falling into place, and so on!! I love to see what´s going on in Norway.
Then traveling 26 hours again, back to Hawaii. I wasn´t even entirely finished with jet lag before I´m leave across the world for another one! Is it the age, or is jet lag just harder for me now because I travel more? I don´t know, but it totally takes me out!


Home to my dear apartment in Hawaii, the place packed with people, having Kayla and Alea over to visit and clean for me (not really). Kayla is unfortunately (for us) leaving for Canada for a while, and I´m super sad to see her go! Alea and I will continue doing community, and see who else might show up on our door!

Then I´m finally getting to use the new white summer top my Mom just knit for me (Isn´t it cute?! I love it!) I´m back in the heat, it´s amazing 25 degrees here, warm and sunny, and the winter is finally over this year, for me!

These next weeks will be very busy and exciting. Anett, Silje and Heine will be visiting from Norway, I will lead and speak at my first gathering ever, continue to work on my master and all the other exciting projects coming my way!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar